Tweak Master (MMRR3002)
A quick and easy to check chassis flex for on-road cars!
- Features a tempered glass base plate with rubber feet and a carbon fiber tube with anodized aluminum end caps.
- After placing car on glass plate, simply loosen all top deck screws, position the tube on top of front and rear shock towers and press down and re-tighten all screws.
- Included carrying case for at-the-track convenience.
Quick Camber Gauges
The pocket-sized tool no racer should be without
- Get accurate measurements quickly and easily and get back into the action!
- Three different Camber Gauges measure multiple angles of 1/10th and 1/8th scale vehicles.
- MR-CGS1 will measure .5, 1.0 and 1.5 camber angles on your 1/10th scale touring car or buggy.
- MR-CGS2 will measure 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 camber angles for 1/10th scale touring cars and buggies.
- MR-CGL1 will measure 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 camber angles on 1/8th scale buggies.
|MMRR2000 MR-CGS1 Quick Camber Gauge 1/10
|MMRR2001 MR-CGS2 Quick Camber Gauge 1/10
|MMRR2002 MR-CGL1 Quick Camber Gauge 1/8
Muchmore Racing 12V LED Folding Pit Light - Black - MMRP1070
Muchmore Racing 12V LED Folding Pit Light - Blue - MMRP1071
Muchmore™ Racing 12V LED Folding Pit Light
Illuminate your pit table!
The 12V LED Folding Pit Light from Muchmore Racing offers a compact, "green" way to light up your pit table! Features include an extruded, anodized aluminum frame, fold-out feet and adjustable angles. Available in Black and Blue.
Extruded, anodized aluminum frame
Lightweight and easy to carry
Consumes very little power
Fold-out feet keep it steady
Available in black or blue
Dimensions: 2.4 in x 12.2 in x 0.9 in (60 mm x 310 mm x 23 mm)
Weight: 1 lb (460 g)
Input: 7.2-13.8V DC
16 AWG Silver Wire Set Wire Set Blue 90cm (MMRC2148)