IC-Controlled Tire Warmer (MMRC2260)
The Tire Warmer pre-warms rubber tires for gaining an important competitive edge on the track. Temperature is electronically controlled for each tire separately, up to 100°C (212°F). Removable front and rear cups are included for 1/10 scale tires; other cup sizes are available.
- Front and rear temperature can be set independently
- Lightweight (21.9 oz, or 620g)
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selectable display
- Minimum temperature
- Lap timer
- Five different beep tones
- Adjustable back light and contrast
- Battery power option (battery not included)
- Installed battery can be recharged without disassembly
- Alarms for disconnection, delay, low input voltage and more
Power Truer Rubber Tire Sander (MMRC2280)
The Power Truer is a quick and easy way to remove the seam from the center of a tire, without having to take 2-3 laps around the track. Simply attach the tire, turn it on and use a file or steel wool to resurface and re-scuff the tire for optimum performance. It's also great for removing track residue or "release agents" from tire surfaces!
- Powerful 12V DC motor
- Lightweight aluminum case
- Quiet operation
- Tested by World Champions!
3080 EVO Tire Warmer Controller (MMRC2270)
- Brings tires to just the right temperature for what the conditions call for.
- Easy to operate, and can be used with all types of tire warmers.